How To Cut Your Working Hours in Half!
- Don’t Work 4 Work Sake!
- Slow down: Most Things Make No Difference
- Our culture tends to reward personal sacrifice instead of personal productivity…FOCUS ON RESULTS NOT TIME
- Usually what we most fear doing is what we most need to do
- Inaction is the greatest risk of all…measure the COST of inaction
- Be EFFECTIVE NOT efficient…
‘A task will swell in (perceived) importance and complexity in relation to
the time allotted for its completion’…
Your Key Implementation Strategy:
- Identify The Few Urgent & Important Activities
- That Contribute Most To Income
- Schedule Them With Very Short And
- Clear Deadlines…
“it is impossible to have perfect and complete information at any given time to make a decision” – Herbert Simon, Nobel Prize Winner 1978
Most information is time consuming, negative, irrelevant to your goals and outside of your influence
- The key to having more time is doing less
- Simplicity requires ruthlessness
Ask yourself daily: “if this is the only thing I accomplish today, will it make a big difference to my goals for this quarter?”
Don’t invent things to do to avoid the urgent and important
If you prioritise properly there is no need to multitask…
Our way of doing things is unique and it’s why it produces unique results for our clients…
We would love the opportunity to help you clear your head on what is the right way for you to accelerate your business…
We highly recommend you watch this step-by-step case study of how we grew Beefy’s Pies into a Famous Aussie Icon from a small stressed out bakery into a family owned chain. Click here to get all the insights into their success…
Or if you have heard enough about how we work with our small business owners, then let’s have an off the record chat about your current situation and see what we can do to immediately guide you…click this link to see what time best suits you.
P.S. Ask if our Boardroom Program intake is open for enrolments…It works best for business owners who see the benefit of having us on as their ‘external partner’ so that they are not alone in the day to day decisions of their business.