The FAQ’s – Frequently asked questions about joining the Grow Business Grow Boardroom Program.
- It won’t have you managing your time anymore – we’ll get you managing high-impact, high-value activities that bring in results in a fraction of your time.
- It won’t have you feeling overwhelmed – you’ll have clarity, focus and direction.
- It won’t have you working long hard hours anymore – we’ll get you focused on working towards a maximum of 24hrs a week. Can’t be done in your industry? we beg to differ.
- It won’t have you working in the evenings or weekends anymore – we’ll get you working towards taking at least 170 Green Days every year (24hr periods of NO Work)
- It won’t have you sitting at a desk or in an office anymore – we’ll show you how to sell or hand over your desk forever. Scary for some, liberating for all.
- It won’t have you paying people to stress you out – we’ll show you how to build a unique team around you that does unique work and delivers unique results.
- It won’t have you working for time anymore, even if you get paid by the hour right now – we’ll get you into the Results Economy and exiting out of the Time-Effort Economy
- It won’t have you focused on growing your turnover (that’s just vanity), we’ll give you 10 success habits that will multiply your profits (that’s sanity), 90 Days at a time.
Q: Have you dealt with my type of business before?
A: Maybe we have, maybe we haven’t.
It doesn’t matter what type of business, what matters is how YOU run things.
A family owned business is a reflection of the family running the business. It reflects the owner’s strengths, capabilities, fears, weaknesses, energy and risk levels. This is also true of the managers you’ve put in place.
If you or your managers are not very ‘systematic’ you’ll find that your business is also not very systematic and will not grow easily. I take all of this into account when working with you.
No two businesses are the same because no two business owners are the same in their life’s experiences.
Our companies first success, some 17 years ago, was working with an electrical company, owned by Paul and Janene Robins called Static Electrics. They are still thriving to this day based on the work we did with them when they were just ‘one man and a van’.
Note: We had never consulted in the electrical industry before meeting them (quite ironic really as the Founder of our company electrocuted himself as a teenager)
Q: Do you ‘filter’ your clients or can any business join in your program?
A: Yes, we filter…we have too.
We need to know that you’ve got the basics to succeed with me. Some business owners have great intentions but are not coachable. They don’t get in.
We can’t let them into the program as our reputation is at stake and we really don’t like taking peoples money just because they can afford it. It backfires in the end for us both.
If you get in, you get to multiply the value of your business based around a new personal lifestyle for you and that has a massive effect for us both.
If you’re coachable, willing to implement and test new ideas and can, without financial distress, afford our program then you will thrive with us.
Q: Do you take a % of my turnover as I grow the business?
A: No. we never have done that with our clients.
What you make you keep. 100% of it.
Q: What will The Grow Business Grow Program do for me?
A: Better if we answer this one by telling you what it won’t do for you:
Q: Who will be my mentor for the program?
A: It depends on your current level of profitability
We’re here to grow your profits (your sanity figure) not your turnover (your vanity figure)…
There are a lot of businesses that have increasing turnover but have lousy profits and cashflow and are heading towards broke…you can’t grow a successful business by focusing on growing your turnover.
We have 2 levels in our program: Those who are currently creating less than 750K in profits and those who are currently creating more than 750K in profits.
Typically our small business clients come to us with profits in the 75K-100K mark and over the course of our program we aim to get them to the 750K profit level without them burning out or selling their souls to get there.
Wayne Hutcheson, the Programs Strategic Partner, mentors those who are currently earning less than 750K and George Bakrnchev, the Programs Founder, mentors those who are currently earning over 750K in pre-tax profits.
Q: How does The Grow Business Grow Program work?
Click here to go to ‘The Program’ section of the site.